SHOOT over the Holidays
• What style of images do you want or need?
• Do you have any special requirements?
• Are you shooting for promotional use or casting?
• Make sure you have spoken to your photographer so they have a clear understanding of your ideas and requirements.
• Of you are represented, make sure you speak to themand see what image styles they think will best represent you.
• Make sure your clothes are laundered and ready for the day
• Don't forget about shoes
• Be rested and try to get a good nights sleep the evening before
• Have a good nights sleep
• Give yourself time on the day of the shoot. Don't be rushing to your appointment or having to rush away if you can help it.
Clock watching spoils photo shoots!